Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fun Manicures

I have always been so boring when it comes to manicures, as I always get a french manicure because to me  it goes with everything. Since recently however I have been realizing not many ladies have been getting the traditional french manicure. A new trend is in town ladies and yes I have been a fashion victim, as I have been rocking an outdated trend. Every girl I know is trying more fun stuff when it comes to their nails. Since we are approaching the Spring season I think I might give these fun manicures a try. I will not promise that it will be my new thing but I'm willing to try it at least once this season.



                                                

                                    

I was recently friend requested on Facebook by a local manicurist from Miami and she specializes in these fun manicures. Her designs were mind blowing and I really enjoyed looking at her photos online.  I urge you ladies to take a look at her page and support local talent if fun manicures are your thing. http://www.facebook.com/NAILMEbySierraStorey

I will be be making an appointment soon...will you?




No comments:

Post a Comment