Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ballin' on a Budget

As females it is our duty to always look good. Some of us can maintain our upkeep on a regular without being budget-conscious and some of us may struggle. It is every woman's inalienable right to have a pulled-together, stylish and confident wardrobe. Most of us have this notion however that in order to accomplish these things, we have to spend a lot of money. That is a myth! So often I see females spend hundreds of dollars on one outfit but don't look pulled-together. My duty is to help  the budget-conscious female look good while on a budget. I won't give a long list of places to shop. Instead I will let you in on the stores that do it for me. The stores that have merchandise that make you look like a million bucks when you didn't even spend fifty.




Forever 21


My all time favorite store to shop is forever 21. Three-quarter of my closet comprise of stuff from there. They are well-known for their inexpensive and fashion-forward merchandise. I absolutely love this store because no matter who you are and what your fashion sense is, you are guaranteed to find something that suits you. They recentlty started carrying plus sizes and this has broadening their clientele. They carry apparel, accessories, shoes and make-up. Most of their clothing is priced below thirty-five dollars. Spending two hundred dollars can make you feel as if you got a whole new wardrobe.Take my advice and stop spending hundreds of dollars on clothing that goes out of style anyway. Visit a Forever 21 store, you will still be trendy and I bet no one will be able to really tell the difference.

Hot Miami Styles

I came across Hot Miami Styles website one day while just doing random searches on Google and I have been addicted ever since. They do carry a wide range of merchandise but my favorite thing to purchase from them are dresses. They have the most unique and affordable dresses. They update their site just about every week with new merchandise and because of this I purchase a dress a week. Their price is also great as all dresses are under forty dollars. Perfect place to shop for that girls' night outfit.

Make Me Chic

This was a site that was recommended by a friend. I have never heard of it and thought it wouldn't hurt to check it out. This is now one of my favorite websites to shop. They carry very trend-saavy merchandise that is very similar in price as Forever 21 and they are within my budget. I buy everything from them such as apparel, accessories, shoes and even lingerie. They also offer great coupons from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment