Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby Names....

Whenever I am bored I come up with the weirdest activities to keep me entertained. My most recent activity is researching baby names and no I am not pregnant but a lot of my friends are. I hate to see cute babies with ugly names and since many of my friends are due to have baby girls this year, I am obssessed with helping them find "cute" baby names. There are numerous names out there but I have come up with my top twenty girls names.
      




                                                         Image Courtesy of Baby Cradle






GIRL NAMES


JORDYN


SKY


SANAA


KENDALL


RAKEL


SHAYLA


ALEKA


JALA


KARMA


SAREE


GENESIS


KYLIE


SERENITY


RAINE


SCHALEE


YSABEL


SAGE


ZERA


PAIGE


MAIA












No comments:

Post a Comment